CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 | CISF ASI / Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 540 Posts
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) in CISF-2022 Total of 540 vacancies. candidates who are interested in the details of these vacancies and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read this notification and apply online.
CISF Full Name:- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
The Post Name: Recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) in CISF-2022
Total CISF Vacancy: 540
CISF JOB PUBLISHED DATE:-26-09-2022.
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details for CISF Recruitment 2022
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||122|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||418|
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification to Release
IMPORTANT DATES for CISF Recruitment 2022
Date of initiation of online registration of application by candidates
26-09-2022 (10.00 hrs.)
Last Date for Online Registration of Application by Candidates
Age Limit for CISF Recruitment 2022
- The candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as of 25-10-2022. The upper age limit for
- General Candidates are 25 Years, for OBC 28, and for SC/ST 30 years.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Candidates should be born between 26-10-1997 to 25-10-2004
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Pay Scale for CISF Recruitment 2022
- Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) in the Pay Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300/- in pay matrix) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees.
- Head Constable (Ministerial) in the Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/- in pay matrix) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees.
- The pensionary benefits as per the “Defined contributory Pension System” are applicable to all employees joining the service of Central Government on or after 1st January 2004.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION QUALIFICATION For CISF Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should possess 12th Class or equivalent Pass
Important Links for ECIL Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
The recruitment process For CISF Recruitment 2022
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Written Examination under OMR Based/Computer Based Test (CBT Mode).
- Skeel Test
- Medical Examination
ECIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 284 Trade Apprentice Posts
UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022–DV Admit Card Download
Join Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) 2022 Admit Card Download
ssc cgl recruitment 2022 combined graduate level 20000 more bumper vacancies
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022- Apply Online, Notification