SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2022-2023 Out: The Staff Selection Commission gave a notice for filling 4500 Joined Higher Optional Level Posts on its true site for example ssc.nic.in. Up-and-comers can really take a look at how to apply, qualifications, the determination cycle, and different subtleties.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2022-2023 Out The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) as of late begun the web-based enlistments for unmistakable Joined Graduate Level (CGL) Cross country Test 2022-2023 today for example SSC.nic.in. twelfth Passed have this amazing chance to work with the focal government as 4500 openings are reported by the commission. Consequently, you can apply for SSC CHSL 2022 prior to 04 January 2023.
Candidates will be called to show up for the SSC CHSL Level 1 Test which will be led in a web-based mode in the period of February or Walk 2023. From that point onward, the commission will hold the SSC CHSL Level 2 Test for every one of the applicants who qualify for the Level 1 Test.
The opportunities are accessible for Lower Division Representative (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Colleague (JSA), Information Passage Administrator (DEO), and Information Section Administrator, Grade ‘A’. The applicants ought to go through all the significant data accessible in the SSC CHSL PDF given beneath.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2022
Name of the Post: SSC CHSL (10+2) Online Form 2022
Total Vacancy: 4500
|Starting Date of SSC CHSL Online Application||06-12-2022|
|Last Date of SSC CHSL Online Application||04-01-2023|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||05-01-2023|
|Last date for payment through Offline Challan (during working hours of Bank)||06-01-2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date||Feb-2023 or March-2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result Date||Short Time announced|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date||Short Time notified later|
SSC CHSL Application Fee 2022
- For UR,OBC,EWS Male Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Male Candidates And All Cast Women Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline
- Through Online Mode: Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, And UPI Troght Paymet.
- Offline Mode: SBI Bank Chalan.
SSC CHSL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
SSC CHSL Age Limit 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years (as on 01-01-2022)
- Maximum Age: 27 Years (as on 01-01-2022)
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply. (as on 01-01-2022)
SSC CHSL Salary 2022
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification 2022
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.
SSC CHSL Vacancy Details 2022
Total Post Of SSC CHSL – 4500 Vacancies:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
SSC CHSL For Selection Process 2022
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2022
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam 2022
SSC CHSL Important Links 2022
- Apply Online:- Click Here
- Notification:-Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 ?
- Visit the official website of the commission – ssc.nic.in
- Register on the website
- Now, login into your account
- On successful login,
- information about the ‘Basic Details’ so far filled by you will be displayed. You may edit it, if required or proceed further by clicking on ‘Next’ button at the bottom to complete your one-time Registration.
- Provide other required information
- Save the information provided.
- Take draft printout and review the information filled in the Registration Form carefully, before ‘Final Submit’.
Other Posts You Might Be Interested In
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2022-2023 Out – Apply Online for 4500 Vacancy @ssc.nic.in
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
- Jivuba Nursing College Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 & Application Status
- ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022: Notification Out for 287 Posts
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 787 Vacancy Notification to Release
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022-Apply Online For 1262 Posts
- RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 2521 Act Apprentice Posts